Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

Got the new H.I.M. album - say what you will, but I've followed them (GET IT! HAH) for over a decade. Their last album (Screamworks) was an atrocious piece of rubbish that you can really see they had a poppy producer...ugh it was disgraceful. And Venus Doom was sort of a turd, too. I really like Razoreblade Romance and DS&BH the best. Anyways. The new album was really good (overall - a couple bombs, but), and it echoes the best of their old fashioned works, but their $$ also shows, making the album feel well polished. I know it isn't really that metal, but I'll review it soon after I really go through it thoroughly.
Life is good, at the moment. Erin and I are fast approaching the "big day..." we changed our wedding day to Aug. 17 now! Also threw together an utterly gnardog medieval feast for the dinner after - we're having such a small guest list (about 15) that we're totally just having a big dinner. Wine. Ale. Mutton. you name it. It's a danged medieval feast.
Anyway.
Writing is coming along nicely. Started chapter II of the second book of the first novel - 2 books per novel.

ALSO. Got a Lampe Berger from my mother as a gift. What a bloody great way to perfume your home! :D

But I am going to look at books soon, here.
Kippis!
Vulpes

No comments:

Post a Comment