Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013

Long day. Up at 3am, worked at 4, church was great! Had the message I prayed it would have (He is funny like that, eh? :D)

Found myself missing World of Warcraft today again. I miss playing my warlock... :{
I literally payed and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER missed a subscription for FOUR YEARS. Oh, and I played at LEAST ten minutes every day. Even just checking my mail or saying "hi" to guildies. I am 100% done with the game, now (much better things to do with my time), but sometimes it's tough to look back, lol, like some starcrossed lover bahahaha. "The one that got away!" I hated Mists of Pandaria and it just felt like a crapload of dailies and a whole lot of "let's make everything unappealingly easy." I played on a private WotLK server for 2 months back in December and it was literally the best time I had playing the game since...well...Wrath of the Lich King.
Cataclysm's new quest system was WAY to linear. Also, easy.
MoP is just quests. SO MANY QUESTS and too many achieves.

Bah, but I rant. :P
Just happy to be free of the tyranny, and I feel like this now, only instead of activities, it's my time.

Kippis!
Vulpes!

No comments:

Post a Comment